1. Book online – choose your trailers here (link to trailer page) then continue to choose your add ons including optional generator, linens, kitchen supplies, pick up or drop off, cleaning, table and chairs and more!
2. Pay – you can pay all up front, or a percentage now and the final payment closer to your camping adventure date!
3. Pick up – when the exciting day arrives, you have a few options on how to get set up with our camper experience. You can choose to come pick up the camper in longmont at this location (link to contact page), or for an additional fee, you can have us drop off the camper where ever you choose! We will fill the water tanks, get all add on items ready, level the camper and more so you can just show up and begin your glamping experience!
4. Camp! Whether you’re glamping in the great outdoors or simply utilizing our RV as a fabulous additional bed and bath at your house, this is the fun part! We will train you ahead of time to help you figure out things like electricity, generators, showers and more. If you have any questions while you’re camping, you can always contact us for help!
5. Take down – you can choose to disassemble and dump the grey and black water, or you can choose the add on that has us do it for you! Just let us know on check out, and we can come collect your camper, leaving you to just pack up in the car and go.